Spin.City wants you to have fun while gambling at his casino. Our number one priority is to have a long-term, positive relationship with you. It's down to us to be fair, helpful and fun to be with.
Gambling is an attractive option if you want to try your luck. Most casino visitors enjoy this kind of entertainment without any problems, however, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Therefore, if you feel that you are facing problems with gambling that are causing you inconvenience, please read further.
Persons who have not reached the age of 18 years old are not allowed to create an account on our website. To prevent this from happening, we regularly perform certain security checks. Also, the casino reserves the right to request additional confirmation of age at any time.
However, we realise that due to the wide availability and the nature of the Internet, people under the legal age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information:
If you know that someone who has not reached the age of 18 is playing in our casino, please notify our support team immediately.
Dealing with addiction
The first question is: are you addicted? That's always a difficult question. If you're not sure, then take this quick anonymous test and see what the results say. Please keep in mind that unless you look at yourself objectively, it's very hard to work out whether you have an addiction or not.
If you think you have a gambling problem you should take the necessary steps to temporarily suspend or exclude your account until you resolve your issues. Should you not wish to suspend or exclude your account but just better control your gaming times and spending, you may choose to place limits on your deposits, losses, wager or session times.
How to avoid gambling addiction
Following the rules placed below, you can enjoy the game without anxiety:
- Gambling is an entertainment. Do not treat it as a way of earning money;
- Avoid trying to “recover” your losses;
- Set the time and the amount of money you can spend for gambling. Stick to these limits;
- Take regular breaks. Once setting a maximum limit, do not further increase it;
- Do not borrow money for gambling;
- Do not hesitate to ask for help if you feel that you can not stop in time;
- Try to lead an active social life, spend more time with your family and search for other hobbies.
- Start playing only when you are calm and concentrated;
- Do not gamble if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
If you feel that you can not control your gambling activity, ask for help. Here is a list of organizations that will provide you with the necessary support and assistance: